Now responsive website. The starting point for understanding.
PHRASAL VERBS WITH — DOWN
junio 22, 2010
Publicado por en
- A good friend never lets you down.
- The show is over. We can take down the poster now.
- They offered her a lot of money for the house but she turned them down.
- As the old lady was crossing the road she was knocked down by a bus.
- It was such an old house they decided to have it pulled down.
- You should draw up a contract and put everything down in writing.
- Prices in the stores never seems to come down; they’re always going up.